First and foremost, I am a creator.
Ever since I can remember, I’ve wanted to make stuff and excite people in the process. After several years spent soaring through the corporate world, I realized that I could best utilize my superpowers to helps others reach their utmost potential through an endeavor of my own.
So, I went and created a business.
LizMuroskiMedia.com is my passion brought to life.
To fight for the little guys [and gals] who need it most. With my company, I teach entrepreneurs and small business owners how to effectively market their brands and conquer exponential growth without breaking the bank.
Well, because if you’re passionate about what you do and what you do brings a little more light into the world then, it deserves exposure without you having to spend more than you have.
- A struggling solopreneur with limited funds to market their business online.
- A non-profit organization wanting to generate buzz for a fundraising campaign.
- A small business owner with little knowledge of the social media space.
- A determined college student who wants to get hired following graduation.
- A yoga instructor in search of a structured marketing strategy.
- A fellow creator who has something wonderful to share but is not sure how to “get out there.”
All of whom I’ve helped to achieve their missions.
From making and selling my own lemonade and self-bound storybooks, to helping my grandmother in her boutique and my grandfather sell his tomatoes, to starting my first website, to launching my first company, I have always aspired to find success in my own endeavors and doing so has not only made me the best version of myself but, allows me to share that same light with others.
I want to help you master your masterpiece.
Copyright © 2017 Liz Muroski