Digital marketing, public relations and social media professional with several years of professional experience.
Well-versed in identifying media trends and client needs to create strategic and realistic campaigns.
Excels at managing multiple client accounts and optimizing social media platforms to increase brand awareness and engagement.
Throughout my career, I’ve managed and executed numerous campaigns for an array of notable brands (including the PGA) , in addition to sharing my expertise as a freelancer.
THE “NITTY GRITTY”
- I’ve worked in the marketing and PR industry for seven years and have experience in both firm and in-house settings. Throughout my career, I’ve managed brands big and small, and have executed numerous public relations and social media campaigns to help drive sales and build customer loyalty.
- I’m frequently asked to speak in college courses about branding and its influence on personal and professional growth.
- I regularly host seminars and workshops at local businesses to help educate individuals on the basics of the digital world, as well as speaking to the more advanced opportunities in this space.
- I mentor interns and college students who are working to build and brush up their online repertoires as they enter the real world.
- I’m continuously approached by businesses for guidance and assistance with their marketing strategies – the most popular need being social media management, strategy, and optimization.
- I’ve developed my own brand based on other interests I hold outside of the public relations industry. As an advocate for health, wellness and happiness, I founded Burn.Breathe.Be. where I help individuals discover their utmost potential, create their own visions of greatness, and live the lives they truly want to live right now.
- I volunteer with the Children’s Legacy Partnership, Habitat for Humanity and take part in various initiatives throughout my local community because life means more when you give back without expectation. It helps me maintain perspective, strengthens my networking skills, and serves as a reminder that it means more to give a dime than to make one. The only way to be a better professional is to be a better person.
And, because I know you’re wondering…
I graduated from Champlain College in Burlington, Vermont with a Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Public Relations in 2011, a 4.0 GPA, membership with the PRSSA, multiple internships under my belt and a secured Account Executive-level job at a PR firm. I would go on to work at this firm for three years, building my way up to a senior level where I would manage some of the agency’s largest accounts, including The Republic of Tea and Walkers Shortbread, until my interest to gain in-house experience would make itself known.
From there, I’d be sought out by the PGA of America and go on to work as their Director of Media and Promotions at the Carolinas Section in North Carolina. It would be three years with them until I’d finally venture into the world of full-time self-employment with my own business, where I’d offer up my professional experience to help small business owners and entrepreneurs grow their value. From marketing and public relations, to social media, to branding, design, and more, I am here to help take you and your business to the next level.
Copyright © 2017 Liz Muroski